Friday, June 26, 2009

3 Day Phish Halloween Festival

I could not be more excited.

Phish, the greatest band to ever grace this Earth, just announced a 3 day festival over Halloween weekend (10/30-11/01) at a location to be announced (Vegas?).

Having just returned from 4 awesome nights of Phish and gearing up for another run in August, I was just starting to wonder when Phish would make their Halloween plans. Considering Michael Jackson's recent death, it wouldn't be that surprising if Phish covered "Thriller" in it's entirety on Halloween - but that might be a little too predictable. Personally, I would kill to hear them attempt Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage" - but I doubt that as well.

What will they play? Who knows. I'm sure I'll revisit this topic. I'm just ecstatic that they're playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment