Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review: Transformers 2

I couldn't have been more excited when I found a bootleg copy of Transformers 2 at www.surfthechannel.com last night. I've been a huge Transformers fan since I was a kid, and have been greatly anticipating the new movie.

Boring. Awful. Terrible. Insufferable. Zero stars.

Those are the only words that come to mind to describe this movie. Granted, the first Michael Bay Transformers movie wasn't the best movie I've ever seen by any means, but this was just unbearable. It was so bad that I'm just going to leave it at that without discussing in grueling detail how terrible each particular aspect of the movie was.

I will now re-watch the original, animated, perfect, 1986 Transformers movie until I forget that Transformers 2 ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment